Skull & Bones Inclusion Trunk
Boxer / Trunk
Skull & Bones
He doodles, I doodle, everyone doodles! Remember those days in maths class when the teacher was yapping away about algebra, now you know all those times weren’t wasted doodling because honestly who uses it? Jokes aside - Skull & Bones Inclusion trunk is all about the LGBTQIA+ and being inclusive is one of the things that Stanley Burton stands for. We want people to know that all lives matter.
The doodles are inspired by English artist Sam Cox, aka “Mr. Doodle '' and iconic New York artist Keith Haring. Wear it out, wear it proud because this is what life is all about!
Purchase any 2 items from Skull & Bones and receive a free Carnival Toile Drawstring Backpack valued at $22.50. While stocks last.
- Double layered gusset for pouch, ideal for support and comfort
- Roll resistant waistband to prevent from fold or collapse
- Flatlock stitching for stretchability
- Skull & Bones logo embroidered on the back
- Print: Inclusion
- 95% Polyester 5% Elastane